Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Trying New Things

Melissa came home one day from school with a great idea of a new way for her to play the piano. She actually played " If your happy and you know it" quite well. My girls just finished taking their piano exams. Melissa did her level 10, Brooke level 6, and Chantelle level 3. WAHOO!!!! They all received a SUPERIOR rating which was the top rating. Chantelle wasn't very impressed at having to take a theory exam, infact in her nightly prayers she prayed that she wouldn't have to do theory ever again. She managed to get an 88% so I'm not sure what she is complaining about - what a nut.

1 comment:

The Dunham's said...

woo hoo girls!! Congratulations on the great piano exams and theory exams!! I will share the news with my girls...I am trying to get them motivated to love piano. They are thinking they are done! So Im finding examples of piano players to motivate them!! Yeah! Keep up the great work!!