Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Turning 8 is GREAT

I was a bit tender when Devon turned 8. I think it has something to do with him being the youngest and my last to be baptized. I sure love my little guy. So, we partied it up...... starting with dinner, on his actual birthday, at Sonic. Then on Friday, after school, we headed with some fun friends to the bowling alley.





















These sweet bowling pin cupcakes were kind of tricky to make. You use a big cupcake, small cupcake, and then a donut hole on top. They were a bit tippy looking, but way yummy!
It has been a long time since Grandpa has bowled. He gutter balled it for the first 7 turns. Poor guy!
Grandma was a great spectator. There was lots to laugh at....these little kids were funny.

The kids bowled for 1 1/2hrs, enjoyed fries and pop, played in the arcade for a bit, and then back home for presents. We were so pushed for time that I had to hand their cupcakes to them on the way out the door. Great Party!

No comments: