Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Going in With a BANG


I was told recently that 40 is the new 30. I hope this is true because we are now face to face with that age. After getting a great idea from my friend Amie, I started putting together what I thought would be a fun and memorable 40th birthday party for Blake. He knew that we were having the party, but what he didn't know was that I had asked each couple to come dressed in something that represented an event in his lifetime or a year. Our friends didn't let us down....they were hysterical! We had so much fun talking about growing up in the 80's. I also had each couple read about an event in Blake's life so that they could all get to know "Blake through the years". What a great night, but I don't think that I got my bangs high enough or my eyeshadow blue enough!

No comments: