Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Past Happenings at a Glance

I have been without my own computer since the virus attacked in April. Since then, we have had to share with Blake on his work computer....so kind of difficult. We are up and running again with a great new, and very fast, computer. So, I'm excited to share a few of our fun moments.

Chantelle just before we left for her Gr. 4 piano exam. Melissa did her level 11, and Brooke did her level 8 piano exam also. WAY TO GO GIRLS!


We celebrated Brooke's 8th grade promotion. She is very excited to go to high school...I, however, am floored that she is old enough to go. It kind of makes me sad that my kids are getting so big!

This just cracked me up. We are leaving from a Baptism....obviously Dev. thuroughly enjoyed it. What a nice sister!

OUR BABY IS 16. It was a perfect day to try out some new skills on my camera. The temple and overcast day really helped make a perfect backdrop for our pictures.

Devon enjoyed himself just as much as Melissa. He would find wierd new places and say, "hey mom, take a picture of me here".

1 comment:

The Dunham's said...

So cute! Glad you are up and blogging and with computer again! Nice photos of Melissa and Dev...cant believe she is 16!!!