Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Happy Halloween

This year was special because we had 3 sets of cousins to Halloween with. The day started off with soccer games and then we rushed back home to get ready for the evening. We started the evening out right with sloppy joes/ chili and yummy sides. I cut the cheese to look like a pumpkin face...kind of cute. Then all the kids got ready.....the bathroom was packed! My niece Emily made a comment while we were trick or treating. She noticed how nice it was that everyone sat outside and sometimes in groups of neighbors so it was one stop shopping. She said to me, "I love it here. Back home, we have to go up to everyones door. I can only do three houses and then I'm pooped!"

BEAUTIFICATION!!!! I can't believe how many could fit in our bathroom!







These guys are ready to get going!~Paige told me that she loved Halloween here because she didn't have to wear her SNOWSUIT! It turned out to be a beautiful night....no jackets required.





These guys got to ride in the back of Michelle's van to the greatest Halloween street. I think we counted 11 in the car.....we drove very slowly. This street is so much fun, games, smoores. The kids had a blast.



Devon is ready to make a trade for his licorice. The trading was so fun to watch. There were no arguments at all.

Can you believe all this candy


Brooke was exhausted after a very fruitful night of trick or treating....enjoy it because I think it will be your last...teenage witch!

This truly looks disgusting. But when you let bread dough rise, then chop it off in chunks and deep fry it....followed by shaking it in sugar........you get a delicious BUFFY BOY.

Betsy and Dev are such good buds. She came over for our traditional buffy boys.
These cute girls had such a great time together....Lets make Halloween an annual family event!

1 comment:

The Dunham's said...

What a FUN night!! Those pictures are hilarious!! Love Emily and Paige's comments! I agree tho...way more fun to trick or treat in AZ!! Thanks a bundle for having them!!! What a treat to get to be with all the cousins!! So fun!!