Friday, November 5, 2010

Blake enjoyed getting in the Halloween spirit. He dressed up like Joseph Smith. Before he gave away candy, he made the child recite an article of faith. Not sure he had very many repeat customers. The trunk or treat was a success...great food and two wards so lots of candy.
Melissa did all of her partying last weekend, so she was a good sport and dressed up for the trunk or treat. She was an expert face painter.....don't quit your day job Melissa. I must say, something looks amiss between this and when you wore this dress to prom!

Brooke, Haley, and Sydney went to Savers a few weeks ago to see if they could find some princess dresses....score! They all found some that hardly needed altering. Melissa and I helped them do their hair princess like. I found the prettiest crown for Brooke when I went to the district in down town LA. Personally, I think they just wanted an excuse to dress up....lovely ladies.








No comments: