Friday, November 5, 2010

A Spooktacular Evening

Even though we weren't going to trick or treat, we still had a great time. Dev and Chan helped me make pumpkin sloppy joes and mummy dogs. Devon wrapped his hotdog not like a mummy, but it looked like it was wearing a robe. ( he wears his robe to bed every night!).

While Blake and the kids waited outside to hand out candy, Melissa helped me make our traditional BUFFY BOYS! She thought she'd better learn so that if she went away to school she could keep our tradition going.
Ohhh, this batch turned out soooooo yummy. I had to leave the kitchen or I would eat them all night. We have had the same families over for years to enjoy this treat...Jorgensen's, Snow's, Hughes, and Brittners. Missing some kids....I think they were running wild through the neighborhood. Thanks for coming over friends.




No comments: